Mission Inn – See San Francisco and save!
Our quaint, budget hotel in San Francisco is located on the suburban southern side of San Francisco, mid-way between San Francisco International Airport and world-famous Fisherman’s Wharf. There are plenty of foodie-approved, yet cozy restaurants within walking distance. Plus, the Balboa Park BART Station is only a three-minute drive away: be our guest and experience the attractions of downtown San Francisco without the aggravation of traffic and parking.
Below you’ll find a sampling of the iconic sights and favorite experiences near our Mission Inn. Book now and enjoy the real San Francisco without the high price or the hassle.
- Downtown San Francisco is only 15 minutes north of Mission Inn via Highway 280.
- The Balboa Park BART station (Bay Area Rapid Transit) is 12 blocks from the Mission Inn. Only 7 stops to reach downtown San Francisco.
- San Francisco International Airport is only a 15-20 minute ride south on I-280.
- We’re close to John Daly Boulevard, Geneva Avenue, and Brotherhood Way.
- Westlake Shopping Center is only a 7-minute drive away, or use public transportation and arrive in 25-30 minutes.
- Stonestown Galleria Shopping Centre is a 6-minute drive away via Brotherhood Way and Winston Drive.
Entertainment and Outdoors Activities
- Candlestick Point, Golden Gate Park, and the San Francisco Zoo are only a 10-minute drive away from Mission Inn motel in San Francisco.
- The Cow Palace exhibition facility, which showcases the Grand National Rodeo, Horse Show and Livestock Show is only 5 minutes away.
- Harding Park Golf Course is only a 12-minute drive away, while Olympic Golf Course, Lake Merced Golf Course, and San Francisco Golf Club are even nearer to our lodging in San Francisco.
- Fort Funston within the Golden Gate National Recreation Area in the Golden Gate is a 10-minute drive from Mission Inn and is popular with guests looking to go hang gliding, paragliding, hiking and horseback riding.
- When traffic is moving, you can hit Lake Merced for trout fishing in only 11 minutes heading west.
- Fisherman’s Wharf is less than 20 minutes away via I-280 N, and is where you will find world-famous shops, restaurants, nightlife, attractions, transportation and the beloved community of sea lions.
Other Places of Interest
- San Francisco State University and the City College of San Francisco are a short 6-minute drive from Mission Inn San Francisco.
- We’re less than 4 miles from the Seton Medical Center in Daly City, also home to the San Francisco Heart & Vascular Institute and San Francisco Spine Institute.